[Foundation-l] =?GB2312?B?UmU6IFtGb3VuZGF0aW9uLWxdIFJlOiBbRm91bmRh?= =?GB2312?B?dGlvbi1sXSBSZTogW0ZvdW5kYXRpb24tbF0gUmU6?= =?GB2312?B?IFtGb3VuZGF0aW9uLWxdIEJvYXJkIGVsZWN0aW9u?= =?GB2312?B?czogV2Vla2x5IHJlcG9ydCBmb3IgSnVuZSAwNKhDMTE=?=

Jesse Plamondon-Willard pathoschild at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 03:07:39 UTC 2008

Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com>:
> Interesting. I take it this includes duplicates?

Yes, but I just added statistics without duplicates:
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pathoschild/Board_elections_2008_statistics#eligible_voters_by_wiki_filtered>
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Pathoschild/Board_elections_2008_statistics#eligible_voters_by_language_filtered>

This is based on these heuristic assumptions:
* accounts with the same email address belong to the same person;
* accounts with different email addresses belong to different people;
* the account with the highest edit count is the primary account;
* the language matches the language subdomain with the highest edit
count, or 'en_mul' if there are only accounts on multilingual wikis.

--
Yours cordially,
Jesse Plamondon-Willard (Pathoschild)