[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sat Jun 14 16:28:01 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Birgitte SB <birgitte_sb at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think I misunderstood you comment as it was within a discussion about whether to recommend never or always using your real name as your account name.  I thought you were saying you didn't see a reason to not use your real name as the account name. Which others were suggesting.

Right, I read your post prior to this and I pretty much agree with it
completely.  I don't myself use my real name as my account name, and I
don't plan on doing so.  My reasons are somewhat different from yours,
but I think yours are perfectly reasonable.

My response to the discussion about whether to recommend never or
always using your real name as your account name is no.  Neither
should be recommended, because neither solves the problem.