[Foundation-l] Baidupedia copyvio collections

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 07:50:23 UTC 2008

I don't think that the most important issue here is the revision
stuff. At least, it is not to me. What strikes me more is that any
adapted version would not be released to the GFDL again. Which means
that zhwikipedia can not take over that information again (with proper
history of course, to give the good example).

Having no authors on the website is something that is reversible, but
not having the license mentioned is not. The issue is much more
pressing imho. I think this would also give the chance to compliment
Baidu in some way: we would beleive that they will improve our text!

Best regards,

Lodewijk