[Foundation-l] Baidupedia copyvio collections

Titan Deng theodoranian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 17:54:55 UTC 2008

Dear Lodewijk,

I think we did send them letter to ask them to remove articles in 2006, in
the name of Chinese Wikipedian community.
But we got no response. I know it's not easy to deal with this issue, since
WMF is not the copyright holder.
We do the collection in case one day we will use, no matter we use it for
legal purpose or others.

:)

Regards,
Titan