[Foundation-l] iPhone Application

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:56:43 UTC 2008

The big problem with editing Wikis on an iPhone is that when you are in the
edit screen, it is essentially impossible to scroll through a large block of
text (I'm not talking about the main page where you can just finger scroll
through it, but after you hit edit, and the text appears in your edit
window). The iPhone's typing interface does not support scrolling,
unfortunately. An iPhone store app, however, potentially gets around this
problem.

-Dan

Dan Rosenthal