[Foundation-l] iPhone Application

Deni Symonds symode09 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:04:28 UTC 2008

Well, because a vast majority of all web access on cell phones, and because of the massive market, I think we definately should.... one of the aims of Wikimedia is to get free educational media onto as many mediums as possible. We have nothing to loose and therefore I believe we should take a serious attempt at it.

browncat