[Foundation-l] iPhone Application

Deni Symonds symode09 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:32:56 UTC 2008

Hey everyone!

I was just wondering how you think we could try and get an iPhone application developed. I think the best way would be
to hold a competition and, then try and get apple to donate a macbook
or iPod touch or something to the winner. Apple has incorporated
Wikipedia's incorporation into OSX in the past and I think it would have a similar position with the iPhone. What do you think?

cheers

brown_cat

Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=OCT07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT