[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:07:07 UTC 2008

I am a bit lost as to what this whole thread is about. Many people seem to
be speaking with a great deal of allusion where I am not familar enough with
the backgroun to dechiper it. So can someone clearly tell me if there are
any current admins or crats on any wiki that are known to have "on or off
list threaten others to kill, maim and rape"?

Birgitte SB

----
Gerard's descriptions in this thread are consistent with a series of e-mails
I've been receiving for months.  I read them in voice chat over Skype
recently.  Being a decent and sensible man, Gerard gasped.

They are quite graphic and they come from a static location within driving
distance of my home.

-Durova

--
http://durova.blogspot.com/