[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 13:07:30 UTC 2008

--- On Tue, 6/10/08, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Foundation-l] Stalking Article
> Date: Tuesday, June 10, 2008, 4:07 AM
> Ray,
> We are talking about people who on or off list threaten
> others to kill, maim
> and rape. We are talking about people associated with
> aggressive pov pushing
> and using any means whatsoever to establish their pov.
> There have been
> several examples given of this behaviour by credible
> people. Suggesting as
> you do that there is no idea that we are talking about it
> not where we are
> at.

I am a bit lost as to what this whole thread is about. Many people seem to be speaking with a great deal of allusion where I am not familar enough with the backgroun to dechiper it. So can someone clearly tell me if there are any current admins or crats on any wiki that are known to have "on or off list threaten others to kill, maim and rape"?

Birgitte SB