[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 08:22:03 UTC 2008

hello,

i can only speak for the dutch wiki that is the only place where i am
confrontid with it. the local policy is very bad. if someone attack me
and keep doing that i have to proof he now's i don't like that.

maybe is a global policy a idea? and that a person also lose his
rights at al wiki's (global block)

greatzz,
huib
nl:gebruiker:sterkebak