[Foundation-l] Britannica

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 11:05:44 UTC 2008

Hm, what exactly are our relations with Microsoft then? :) We are not
in a fight with them either, are we? Also Encarta for instance would
be an interesting partner imho (If only because they know a lot about
distribution), although again the big quetsion is whether *they* are
willing for a cooperation of course (and to have any result of that
under a free license)

BR, Lodewijk