[Foundation-l] Board vote, need a bit of help

Michael Snow wikipedia at verizon.net
Sat Jun 7 00:36:30 UTC 2008

Philippe Beaudette wrote:
> Harel appropriately answers your questions, Delphine.  The only thing that I
> would clarify is that the system does, indeed, rank "unranked" candidates
> with a 100 - they are assumed to be the least favored.

That prompts a question. Suppose I happened to rank one candidate at 1,
one candidate at 2, one candidate at 101, one candidate at 102, one
candidate at 201, one candidate at 202, and so on, but left other
candidates unranked. Does the system allow these numbers? If the default
for unranked candidates is 100, is the software still able to correctly
sort out the order in which I preferred the candidates?

--Michael Snow