[Foundation-l] Board elections: Weekly report for May 25 to June 04

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:52:27 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Happy to learn that there is no localisation happening outside of Betawiki
on this one... however, are you sure ??

The notion that messages that are the same on Betawiki and a local message
should be deleted locally is something that would make a big difference once
the messages are changed. It would be really cool first to have all these
messages deleted and then analyse the messages that are not the same.
Betawiki has been implementing different kinds of language support in the
last few months.. It is unlikely that the local messages have taken up these
changes.. The deletion of the messages that are not the same cannot be done
automatically as this would also delete messages that have a project
content.
Thanks,
      GerardM