[Foundation-l] Fwd: [WikiEN-l] Bot policy for all wikis

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 19:37:14 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Pedro Sanchez <pdsanchez at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 9:12 AM, White Cat
> <wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is debated where? It was moved here from Wikien-l.
>>
>> This is an interwiki issue so foundation-l is a better place to discuss it.
>>
>>    - White Cat
>>

> This is a list about **FOUNDATION** matters, not interwiki matters.
> Not everything that relates to several wikis is a **FOUNDATION** matter.
>
> Isn't there a wikimedia mailing list?

Well...actually not really. There is a (hardly used) list for
meta.wikimedia and there is wikipedia-l, but if you're discussing real
interwiki/interproject issues, there is hardly any other venue than
foundation-l.
That's also the reason why this message was approved, I'd honestly be
at a loss to tell White Cat where else to go with this.

Michael

--
Michael Bimmler
mbimmler at gmail.com