[Foundation-l] Voting

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 17:42:31 UTC 2008

I think this is the core of the problem. "Just the right settings"...
That excludes a lot of people you know... Not everybody can work as
well with tha kind of securities as you, nor is everybody as trusting
on our security as you might be. This again gives a systemic bias... I
think that at least next time, but preferably these elections too,
should be fixed.

BR, Lodewijk