[Foundation-l] Voting

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 16:15:43 UTC 2008

I only have the option "add exception" .
<Q>
Secure Connection Failed
wikimedia.spi-inc.org uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)
    * This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it
could be someone trying to impersonate the server.
    * If you have connected to this server successfully in the past,
the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.

          Or you can add an exception…
</Q>

Even though this was not possible last time, it is now :S So I added
it as an exception...