[Foundation-l] Voting

Harel Cain harel.cain at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 15:30:48 UTC 2008

I can report that most (eligible!) users from hewiki are denied the
right to vote because they purportedly do not meet the requirements. I
think there is something very wrong with the list of eligible users
passed on to SPI, and it manifests itself non-uniformly over the
projects (in other words, it looks like some projects are fine and
some are not).

Proper disclosure: I'm a candidate on the current elections.

Harel