[Foundation-l] thank you

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Tue Jul 29 17:46:29 UTC 2008

2008/7/28 phoebe ayers <phoebe.wiki at gmail.com>:
> For the people who were at Wikimania, there was a lengthy thank-you
> session at the end where we got to applaud the volunteers and staff
> who worked hard on the conference.

Well put, Phoebe. Sadly, I was too sick to attend (and applaud at) the
closing ceremony, so I also want to take the opportunity to thank
everyone who made the conference (and the party!) happen. :-) The
Library is an amazing venue, and I very much hope that we can work
together in the future on wiki workshops and events.

So, BIG THANKS to everyone, and I'm hugely looking forward to Buenos Aires. :-)

All best,

Erik
--
Erik Möller