[Foundation-l] Ethics project on Wikiversity

John McC sb_johnny at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 19:17:39 UTC 2008

Well, right now I think the best approach would be to just let them get it
all "on paper" (so to speak), and once we see what they have, we can help
them decide upon the best course to follow from there. It's going to
involve a lot of time and hard work, and a bit of diligence and gentle
nudging on our part, but I think we'll get there. Worst that can happen is
that that their efforts fail, which would be a bummer, but not a catastrophe.

-johnny.