[Foundation-l] Implementing the Babel extension

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:01:02 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Like any extension, the Babel extension has its documentation on the
Mediawiki.org website :) The extension is in use on Betawiki itself, yes we
eat our own dogfood :) We are happy with its functionality, it is
configurable..

As to comments or discussion, there is already a page on Meta.. there has
also been a lot of discussion so far has been largely on IRC.

Thanks,
       GerardM

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Babel
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Babel_extension