[Foundation-l] An observation on languages

Jerome Banal jerome.banal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 11:24:31 UTC 2008

Seconded.

The only things I feel comfortable posting here are 2 lines long answers or
are answers to post that are left unanswered since several hours.
Coming with a thoughtful/insightful answer takes time, but in the mean time
you can be sure that 10 mails will have been posted on the thread, posts
that you will need to read to make sure you are not making a redundant post
or missing an important idea. And often, the subject has drifted so far that
such a post would seems by then off-topic compared to the heated posts of
that time.

So I think most peoples now remain silent and just try to keep themselves
informed but do not voice their opinions as it feels a waste of time.

And I live in England, so the language is not even much a problem for me.
Just imagine peoples for which this list is the main daily contact with
English language...

Jerome