[Foundation-l] An observation on languages

Anders Wegge Jakobsen wegge at wegge.dk
Fri Jan 25 09:59:41 UTC 2008

daniwo59 at aol.com writes:

> I wonder where so many of the participants of those discussions have
> drifted. Is the discussion taking place on chapter lists, at the
> expense of the Foundation umbrella, or is it taking place on
> internal-l, at the expense of transparency.

 Third possibility:

 None of the posters to this list read what they are responding
to. This produce endless arguments over insubstantial issues, leading
to absolutely no results. So if I want something to happen, I take it
elsewhere.

 This may seem rude. It is meant so. It holds true for a majority of
the postings to this list.

--
// Wegge
<http://geowiki.wegge.dk/wiki/Forside> - Alt om geocaching