[Foundation-l] Update of the Gift Policy

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 00:43:10 UTC 2008

Hoi,
If you want more of a disconnect between the users of non-American
communities and the WMF you are providing the right arguments. Technically
the WMF is indeed an American organisation. Great.. so you do not want our
EUROS ? You do not want our understanding and appreciation ? You are
surprised to learn that you do not get our EUROS and understanding and
appreciation as you do not appreciate what our concerns are !
Thanks,
      GerardM