[Foundation-l] Seeking clarification

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:51:27 UTC 2008

I was reading back through all of the Kaltura threads over the
past few days, and I noticed something I hadn't noticed before.
Discussion seems to have missed it, but it was mentioned
that this 2-way partnership between the WMF and Kaltura was
actually a 3-way partnership, with WikiEducator being tacked
on there as well. I had never heard of them before, not even in
passing.

This struck me as odd, so I did a bit of digging. I find out that
WikiEducator is an open-learning community, dedicated to
building an entirely free curriculum by the year 2015.

Since I had never heard of this group before, I was wondering
if someone could tell me a bit more about it. It seems a lot
like Wikiversity. Are we collaborating with them in other
areas too?

Chad