[Foundation-l] Update of the Gift Policy

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:50:19 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Given that we are an international organisation, it would be appreciated if
this is better explained. Also the notion that another non-profit would not
have any implied requests is something that I do not share. Quite the
opposite, with a profit you know at least that profit is an important
consideration. This is relatively easy to understand.
Thanks,
     GerardM