[Foundation-l] Response to message by thread breaking nazi.

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 00:49:16 UTC 2008

On 20/01/2008, 진돗개 <george17 at naver.com> wrote:

> 나는 영어를 할 줄 모릅니다.
> 위키백과(한국어판)와 위키미디어(한국어판) 등
> 모든 위키 관련 사이트에서 회원탈퇴를 원합니다.
>
>  성명 : 마상호
> 비밀번호 : abcd1234
>  이메일 : george17 at naver.com
>
> 빠른 조치를 바랍니다.
> 확인 메일을 나에게 보내 주시면 고맙겠습니다.

Google translator says:

"Do you speak English, I do not know.
Wikipedia (English version) and the Wikimedia (English version)
Wiki all relevant sites in membership, I want to leave.

  Name: masangho
Password: abcd1234
  E-mail: george17 at naver.com

Quick action.
Please send me a confirmation e-mail to be appreciated."

You don't even want to know what Babel Fish says... (except that it
translates the language mentioned in brackets as Korean, rather than
English...)

It seems the user wants to delete their wiki accounts (which is
impossible, of course). Does anyone speak Korean that can help here? I
would have a go at translating a response using Google, but that's
just asking for trouble...