[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Foundation's partnership with Kaltuna and loss of freedom

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 22:58:01 UTC 2008

Hoi,
When he writes: "I'm absolutely disgusted, and believe this is a new low for
the Wikimedia Foundation." He would be a fine gentlemen if the allegation is
true. If the allegation is true, I do not care for his opinion about the WMF
actually I would not care at all as it takes enough of my time to understand
and appreciate the opinion of people I do respect.
Thanks,
     GerardM