[Foundation-l] thoughts on leakages

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sat Jan 12 01:08:36 UTC 2008

On Jan 11, 2008 7:41 PM, Ray Saintonge <saintonge at telus.net> wrote:
> We had a long forewarning of the Michael Davis vacancy; there's no
> excuse for that position to continue vacant.  At times I'm even tempted
> to nominate someone like Anthony as our own version of Celestine V; he's
> been the most vocal about the lack of financial reporting.  He's
> querulous, but at least he puts a lot of homework into arriving at his
> wrong opinions. ;-)

I'd probably decline that at this point.  I almost certainly wouldn't
be willing to sign a nondisclosure, and I'd quickly resign if I didn't
get the information I needed.  Unless you want to make it a paid
position, then maybe I'd be a little more flexible...

At least you called my opinions wrong, and not my facts, so I'll let
that one go.  :)