[Foundation-l] Ru.Wikibooks

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 18:08:33 UTC 2008

Personally, I'm not inclined to like the way that was phrased either, but in
Geni's defense, she didn't say that people from smaller projects are
outcasts.  She said that smaller projects attract outcasts from other
projects.  Personally, I don't think that's a valid theorum either, but
let's go after what she said, not twist it to something else, eh?

Philippe