[Foundation-l] On the cost of explaining things.

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:28:33 UTC 2008

That's all well and good Durova, but this isn't about you. This
thread, "on the cost of explaining things"  is about the foundation
and the cost/benefit analysis of explaining actions vs. transparency.
You were at most a 1 sentence side note with the disclaimer "I don't
want to bring this up in detail". Nobody was "discussing" something
you did behind your back. There was one mention of "the list" by chad,
and a correction by Jimmy, neither of which I recall mentioning you by
name.

-Swatjester