[Foundation-l] Bunners at the bottom of every page

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:16:34 UTC 2008

We allow the emergency desysopping of rogue admins who are deleting
main pages and such. Why then, would we not allow the emergency
desysopping of the only admin on a project who is ruling by fiat and
screwing with the media wiki interface in a clearly negative way, and
edit warring over that?

I firmly believe that common sense trumps everything. Even the "golden
rule" you mention. This IS an emergency, since there is nobody to
oppose him on the project. If there were a dozen admins there, one
could simply block him, and we'd be done with it. But there are not.

-Dan