[Foundation-l] Simon Cox/USERS/FIRSTACTIVE is out of the office.

Simon.Cox at firstactive.co.uk Simon.Cox at firstactive.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 09:07:31 UTC 2008

I will be out of the office starting  01/01/2008 and will not return until
31/01/2008.

E-mail communication is not secure and may be intercepted by a third party.

This message is confidential to the intended addressee. If you are not the
intended addressee, please inform us immediately and then delete this
message. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this message after it was sent. Although The Royal Bank of
Scotland plc believes this e-mail is free of any virus or other defect
which may affect a computer, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not
accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use.

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No.90312.
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YB.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.