[Foundation-l] Bunners at the bottom of every page

Elisabeth Anderl spacebirdy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 22:47:56 UTC 2008

He reverted but we changed it back and asked him once more not to remove the
banners http://ru.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?diff=25887
Here is his answer: http://tinyurl.com/2jnkel
I hope he leaves it as it is now.

But what is about:
shi zhao wrote:

Mainpage in ru.wikibooks right: Журнал Потенциа is may copyvio?

from http://potential.org.ru/
(c) Журнал Потенциал 1999-2008

It would be good imho that the Russian community takes care of this.

Best regards, Elisabeth.