[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Legal obligation to report Wikipedia editor under UCMJ (Mike G weigh in?)

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:07:46 UTC 2008

I'm not saying they handled it properly (which they didn't, it's
always best to privately contact an editor first...), but I am saying
that anyone thinking of punishing these editors /solely/ because they
choose to report a (suspected?) illegality occurring on Wikipedia
isn't necessarily acting right either.

If it came down to reporting a crime or losing my editing rights, I
would always choose the former.

Chad.