[Foundation-l] A dangerous precedent

Daniel Arnold arnomane at gmx.de
Tue Jan 1 16:54:22 UTC 2008

Am Montag, 31. Dezember 2007 22:25:26 schrieb iloveplankton:
> Wow, you've sure got a lot of bent up angry going on, don't you? I'm
> sure it was simple mistake, there is no need to call somebody a liar.

I wouldn't have been so angry if this were the first time. Actually several
people pointed out this fact on this very list even in this thread.

So if someone still just says that de.wikipedia has bot generated articles
cause he can't imagine that nearly 690'000 articles can be created otherwise
he acted in bad faith or at least should read first and then write but not
the other way round.

Arnomane