[Foundation-l] Reply to Mark

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:13:55 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 12:59 AM, Claudio Mastroianni
<gattonero at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Il giorno 27/feb/08, alle ore 00:51, Oldak Quill ha scritto:
>

>  > And if the killfile was legitimate, why didn't you tell anyone until
>  > 15 hours after you did it? Quite a few list regulars were involved, it
>  > seems like basic respect to tell them that you did this.
>
>  I'll repeat it again: is this respect?
>  The answer is "no".
>
>  Wikimedia, freedom of opinion? Nope: freedom to have the Board's
>  opinion (it seems).

This is a baseless insinuation. As Austin already pointed out
somewhere else, we are not appointed by the board and we are not hear
to defend the board from criticism.
Foundation-l is a open forum, where everyone, including the board and
its critics can utter their opinion. Our job is to moderate the
discussion when it gets offtopic or incivil.

Michael