[Foundation-l] Status of cloak requests

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 23:26:49 UTC 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 6:20 PM, Majorly <axel9891 at googlemail.com> wrote:
>  And in addition, I've had three cloaks before. One of them took a while, and
>  I had to resend it, but overall they were done quite smoothly. Other people
>  have not had such a good experience. Still, I don't see why we can't appoint
>  an additional contact(s) who isn't almost always afk on IRC and on a
>  Wikibreak.

That's fine, I don't see a problem with having more contacts,
especially if those additional contacts can make a more-persistent
online presence. I've volunteered for it, I'm sure other people would
be willing to volunteer for it as well.

Who do we need to talk to about volunteering for this?

--Andrew Whitworth