[Foundation-l] Wikimania and the Muhammad pix

Wily D wilydoppelganger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:30:23 UTC 2008

Most of the time, anyhow, the Farsi Wikipedia does display images of
Muhammad, at least veiled ones.  This specific issue refers to the
Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy, however, I believe, and
... actually, checking, those cartoons are displayed in the Farsi
Wikipedia at the moment.

Nevermind, if I had something too intelligent to say, it's gone.
Surprised the Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons  are in the Farsi
version.

WilyD