[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Census

Bryan Tong Minh bryan.tongminh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 12:37:48 UTC 2008

On Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Deni Symonds <symode09 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>could send the census out - by its definition, everyone would answer
it but, that clearly wouldn't happen. If there is a list of email
>addresses, we can send out unique url's or, we could allow users to
sign up or, fill it out anonymously. Any ideas?

If you want to make sure that everybody who answers is connected to
some Wikimedia account, you're getting yourself into an amount of work
you're not aware of...

I also strongly suggest a security audit of the limesurvey software
you are using. I found some sql injection points in older versions.
They have fixed those, but their coding style is prone to such
errors...

Bryan