[Foundation-l] 2008 Annual Fundraiser - Going into Phas e 2

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Wed Dec 24 09:07:47 UTC 2008

Casey Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 8:57 PM, effe iets anders
> <effeietsanders at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hm, btw, where was again that list with all incoming donations?
>>
>> Lodewijk
>>

> There are many statistics pages, see the "Contributions/Fundraiser"
> section on <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Special:SpecialPages>.

This is somewhat of a tangent, but from there I find
Special:ContributionStatistics, which seems to have some wonky stats in
its Currency Totals table. It says that the largest donation in any
currency was 5,000 USD, donated in USD. But the Monthly Totals table
shows lots over that, up to $262,000. The Currency Totals table also
shows a $740.64 average USD contribution, but if you divide its total by
its number of contributions, you get a more plausible $48.57 instead.

-Mark