[Foundation-l] Jimmy Wales donation appeal

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 12:48:49 UTC 2008

Aside from concerns about loudness and size in the banner, the message
itself has been very successful:

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Special:FundraiserStatistics

-Robert Rohde

PS.  At screen widths that are not all that small, it appears the
"collapse" button is forcing the "Please Read:" unit down a line so
the last line is hanging outside the box.