[Foundation-l] Report to the Board of Trustees: October 2008

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 07:54:35 UTC 2008

Hoi,
When you run an organisation, stability in procedures ensures that you get
work done. Procedures are to a large part dependent on the tools that are
used. If anything it is disruptive to have to continually assess
alternatives in software because of external factors. It is also expensive
and I do say that there is enough where the WMF underspends.
Thanks,
        Gerard