[Foundation-l] Sexual images of questionable provenance

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 10:55:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

I believe that we have a lot of images from flickr with sexual
content. And there is no way to make sure that the (Fe)male on the
photo agrees with the photo on commons or the licence it is under.

I have tryed to nominate images like that for deletion. I can say all
image are kept. The main reasson was the image is free so we can have
it.

I believe that image with sexual content have to be checked... Do we
need it... Is it really free.... Isn't there a other option than a
image.

We have more than one category with nude male or female images and
most of them are not in use on any project. I don't think we need the
images with very young people on it.

Huib

--
Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:SterkeBak