[Foundation-l] 80% of our projects are failing

Finn Rindahl finnrindwiki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 20:02:34 UTC 2008

@Pedro :Yep, it's a two way interaction that I believe benefits all projects
(sort of human interwiki)

@Thomas:Echo would be the English word, thanks. "Ecco" however is also
correct eEnglish, ref.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Guerilla_non-eEnglish_spelling_and_grammar_campaign.
(Note to self: Irony should be avvoided in online communication, especially
when writing foreignly)

@Gerard: Yes, there will be a lot of loud voices, but in the end we'll
manage to work out this as an improvement to help new (and perhaps older)
users as well. There was A LOT of load voices at Commons when (what I still
hope is) a more userfriendly uploadsystem was launched, but it seems to be
working just fine ;)

We may get more nonsense articles going straight to speedy deletion, but the
way to raise the quality of wikip/media is certainly not to avvoid maiking
it easier for people to edit,

Finn R