[Foundation-l] 80% of our projects are failing

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 17:51:15 UTC 2008

Thanks for that, Gerard. In other terms I suppose my question would be this:
You've identified a problem (usability, particularly in languages with the
smallest or least technologically wealthy communities) and a partial
solution (usability extensions developed by UNICEF). Your post, though, had
the tone of hoping that readers would offer assistance of some sort - so
what assistance would you like? Was your post aimed primarily at the Board,
or is there something that other people could be doing as well?

Nathan