[Foundation-l] Wikimedia UK v2.0

THURNER rupert rupert.thurner at wikimedia.ch
Sun Aug 31 08:18:20 UTC 2008

i am very glad to hear about your initiative!

up to know i did only know
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_and_provident_society before,
but the company limited by guarantee looks even more flexible in terms
of membership. it is possible to have the same properties as the other
chapters are thriving for:
 * membership org
 * limitation of board and members liability
 * charitable status

rupert.