[Foundation-l] [Commons-l] PD-art and official "position of the WMF"

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:02:24 UTC 2008

Yes, exactly. Thus, if the Italian-language OTRS receives a takedown
notice, the appropriate response, I think (correct me if I'm wrong) is
not to cave and delete everything out of fear but to 1) direct the
sender of the notice to send it to the Foundation itself, and 2) to
ask the Foundation office for further advice as well.

Mark