[Foundation-l] Finding copyright violations with CopyScape tool

Mark (Markie) newsmarkie at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 24 17:22:44 UTC 2008

yes the system is still used.  the shards of the index are available for
download @ http://search.isc.org/download/ however that is only partial and
(afaik) relatively out of date.  the better way would be to query the api of
the system.

also yeah changes in robots.txt would be nice :-p

regards

mark