[Foundation-l] New list admin: Ral315

Al Tally majorly.wiki at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 16 23:36:20 UTC 2008

2008/8/17 Michael Bimmler <mbimmler at gmail.com>

> Dear all,
> please welcome with me User:Ral315 as new third list admin of
> foundation-l. He has volunteered to help, noting that there has been
> somewhat of a backlog in the moderation queue recently, and Austin and
> I are glad to accept his offer.
>
> You will most probably know Ral315 already well as current
> editor-in-chief of the Wikipedia Signpost, so I'll skip the extended
> introduction.
>
> Best wishes,
> Michael
> for the foundation-l list administrators
>
> --
> Michael Bimmler
> mbimmler at gmail.com

Hmm... what made you choose Ral? I don't see him very active on this list at
all... last post was June 30th... (
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/foundation-l/2008-June/044457.html).
I'd have personally preferred a more "veteran" person to take on the role of
admin, but maybe that's just me.

--
Alex
(User:Majorly)