[Foundation-l] Note regarding status of privacy policy

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 07:17:08 UTC 2008

Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> Hoi,
> It has been said and confirmed, that people who have the bits to check user
> on a project, are beholden to the rules of that community. There is no
> formal or other connection to the foundation or the organisation. It is
> really nice that you consider this fact fud but that does not make it so.
>
> Please read back on this thread to find the relevant bits.
> Thanks,
>         GerardM

You are just restating what I myself said, and purporting to
disagree with me. That just doesn't make sense.

Doing as the customs of the community are, is the strongest
possible connection I can imagine. Legal shackles are only
necessary if there is an expectation that that connection can
be broken.

Yours,

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen